Little Mountain, Big Trouble Publication Day is finally here!
After 18 months, this labor of love that I wrote to honor and promote mentoring through Big Brothers Big Sisters has reached publication day and is ready for you to purchase. E-books are available on Kindle, and your favorite local bookstore will be able to order a copy for you and get it to you within a week or so (usually). I’ll have books in hand next week, so the first time you can buy one from me in person will be at the Hopkins Raspberry Festival on Saturday, July 15, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. If you happen to see me out and about in Owatonna, I’ll be happy to sell you a signed copy after (I hope) July 6 or 7. And if you’re not in my area, below is my upcoming appearance schedule.
- SATURDAY, JULY 1, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Riverwalk Market Fair Summer Market, Bridge Square, Division & 4th St., Northfield MN.
- SATURDAY, JULY 15, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Hopkins Raspberry Festival Marketplace Fair. Main Street between 6th and 13th Aves. Hopkins MN. (just added!)
- TUESDAY, JULY 18, 6:00 -pm- to 7:30 pm. Author Presentation, North Mankato Taylor Public Library, North Mankato, MN.
- THURSDAY, JULY 20, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Third Thursday Downtown, Bridge Square, Northfield, MN.
- SATURDAY, JULY 22, 8:00 am–3:00 pm. Owatonna GEM Days. North Cedar Ave., Owatonna MN
- THURSDAY, JULY 27, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm. Little Mountain, Big Trouble book launch party. Owatonna Public Library. Broadway & Elm, Owatonna MN (just added!)
- SATURDAY, JULY 29, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Riverwalk Market Fair Summer Market, Bridge Square, Division & 4th St., Northfield MN.