One of my new favorite venues
Please join me and more than 100 other vendors and thousands of customers at the Rustic Mamas’ Market this Saturday, Sept. 17, from 9 am-3 pm. All vendors are local. All goods are handmade or hand-produced. Quality is high. The event is run incredibly well. A GOOD TIME WILL BE HAD BY ALL.
I’ll be selling my full lineup of books, autographing them if you like, and even posing for a picture if you think I won’t crack your camera lens. I had a great response at the May show, so if you’re a customer who took a chance on one of my books and enjoyed it, come on back and buy the rest of them so you’ll have something fun (and local–all books set in MN) for the upcoming fall weather. SEE YOU THERE! Remember, it’s the Rustic Mamas’ Market, the fantastic arts-and-craft show with an unforgettable name.
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 9 AM-3 PM. Rustic Mamas’ Market, Four Seasons Centre, Owatonna MN
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 6:00-8:00 PM. Blooming Prairie Library Book Club discussion of Straight River. Blooming Prairie MN. (Home of the Awesome Blossoms HS sports teams!)
- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1, 9:30 AM-3 PM. Deep Valley Book Festival, at the WOW! Zone, Mankato MN.
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6, 1:00 PM. Woman’s Club of Owatonna. St. John’s Lutheran Church, Owatonna MN. Presentation: “The Ins and Outs of Mystery Writing.”
- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Twin Cities Book Festival. Minnesota State Fairgrounds, St. Paul MN
AS ALWAYS, EVERY BOOK OF MINE THAT YOU BUY GENERATES MORE THAN ONE DOLLAR THAT I WILL DONATE TO BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF SOUTHERN MN. Thanks.