I Value Your Opinion
I’m researching the most popular reasons people buy books. How do you choose a book? There are only two questions in this short survey. HERE’S THE LINK:
The reason I ask is to find out where to better focus my marketing efforts and dollars. Thanks for taking a minute out of your day to share your opinions with me.
A Good Day in Elysian
Sunday, July 3rd, I participated in the Elysian 4th of July Flea Market for the first time. I went in with an open mind and low expectations because Elysian’s a small town. But I have to say, the Elysianites(?) LOVE their books because I had an excellent sales day. The event ran smoothly and the wind cooperated so my canopy tent didn’t blow away down the street (because I forgot my weights to hold it down!!)
Thanks to all the new customers and (hopefully, fans) I met there.
Midwest Mystery Works, in collaboration with Once Upon a Crime Bookstore and Twin Cities Sisters in Crime, will begin hosting a live, monthly mystery-author event coming this fall. Stay tuned for more details as this exciting project comes together.
I’m excited that we’ll keep alive an in-person book discussion group featuring MN authors. The first three guests are BIG names in MN Crime/Mystery literature! Please remember to like and follow Midwest Mystery Works on Facebook.
Don’t forget a good beach read for vacation!
Either click on the above link to go to my mail-order page, or you can meet me in person at these upcoming events and purchase signed copies there:
- SATURDAY, JULY 16, 9 am–4 pm. Hopkins Raspberry Festival Marketplace Fair. Main Street between 6th and 13th Aves. Hopkins MN.
- SATURDAY, JULY 23, 9 AM–3 PM. Owatonna GEM Days. Downtown Owatonna MN
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 5:00 pm- 8:30 pm. Downtown Thursdays, North Cedar Ave, Owatonna MN
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM. Beagle and Wolf Books & Bindery, Park Rapids MN.
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 13, 9 am – 3 pm. Northwoods Art & Book Festival. Hackensack MN